There has been an overwhelming response to all of our competitions and a big thank you to everyone who took part.
Our community was truly electric and the twitter love was definitely in the air for #teamlovely this festive season.
All the winners below will be contacted individually.
1) Community competition for best L & D Highlight: Well done to Sunderland City Council’s Dave Sharpe – a Samsung Galaxy Tab is en route for Christmas!
PLUS, due to the fact that there were so many other amazing L&D highlights we’ve decided to award runners-up prizes to:
- Gary Stoddart, Highlands & Islands Airports
- Stacey Gibson, CSDUK
- Paul Brooks, Northumberland County Council
- Craig Charles, North Lincs
- Chris Brown, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Andrew Jacobs, Lambeth Council
- Edd Smith, Nexus
- Jonathan Carter, Bath & North East Somerset Council
- Rebecca Downey, Bolton at Home
- Cheryl Haskell, Monmouthshire
2) Twitter competition: Big congratulations to Jon Leighton – a Samsung Galaxy Tab is en-route for Christmas!
3) Spot our mascot competition: Well done to all who spotted out little yellow mascot on our ethos page. Jenny Rayner has been chosen at random as the winner from all the entries!
Learning and Development Highlights
Thanks again to all who took part. Here are a few snippets from the fantastic entries to the community competition:
“My learning highlight of the year has to be meeting with Deborah Limb and Ben Jones, to get the knowledge and confidence to develop, publish and present my first LP Module. With many more on the way!”
Jonathan Carter, Bath & North East Somerset Council
“My Learning and Development highlight of the year has been receiving a piece of e-learning from Cardiff Council via Chris Allan which possibly stands to save us in excess of £5K per annum and is of a better standard for end user learning than all of the paid for modules in the marketplace I have tried…”
Chris Brown, GMPTE
- Join the Learning Pool Community to see what all the buzz is about
- Follow us @LearningPool on Twitter for latest updates and news
We’d like to say a big thanks to everyone who took part in the competitions and shared their learning and development highlights of 2012. We’ve had great fun, we hope you did too.
Merry Christmas from all at team Learning Pool!