Jurys Inn has been working with Learning Pool since 2012. In that time, their Grow Online learning portal has become the go-to place for all things learning for their employees who work across 36 locations, in a 24/7 business.
New employees are introduced to Grow Online before they start their new role through the BELONG induction. This gives them an awareness of Jurys Inn’s culture, values and what their job entails. The platform then offers employees all the statutory learning and other skills needed to carry out their roles.
Implementing Learning Pool’s learning solutions has resulted in some great out comes for Jurys Inn. Highlights include: –
- The Belong induction programmes have saved Jurys Inn one day of face-to-face classroom training per employee
- Grow Online has significantly reduced the turnover of new employees, the hardest group of employees for any hotel chain to retain
- By improving staff retention, Jurys Inn has reduced recruitment expenditure and streamlined training costs
- Grow online has worked to enhance company culture, build strong teams and improve service delivery
- The Grow online portal is award winning, with Jurys Inn being made a finalist in the prestigious industry Catey awards, a bronze award winner in the Training Journal’s TJ Awards and winner of a silver for ‘Best LMS Implementation’ in the E-Learning Age Awards.
Giovanni Andrew, HR Manager at Jurys Inn comments on the Learning Pool service,
“From a support point of view it is all very easy, I rarely have to wait for more than a couple of hours to get a resolution to something. When I have a problem it is immediately fixed, I will never have that issue again. I definitely would recommend Learning Pool as the way the system is built it is really easy, not just for the person managing the system but the end user too. It has moved from something we used to house our induction to now hosting absolutely everything relating to L&D in our business. Three words I would use to summarise Learning Pool, adaptable, flexible and accessible.”