Ensuring and understanding compliance
Not only can non-compliance be costly, but failure to follow essential legislation can damage your company’s reputation. With online training, you can deliver engaging mandatory training that truly sticks with your learners, encourages behaviour change and ensures compliance standards are met.
Why use online compliance e-learning?
- It’s cost-effective – Efficiently deliver critical compliance training to a high volume of learners. You’ll also be able to re-use content when necessary saving time and money compared to traditional training methods.
- It’s consistent – E-learning delivers one clear and consistent message to your entire workforce so you can guarantee everyone is on the same page.
- It’s targeted – By using online learning, you can expose employees only to modules that are relevant to their specific job role, creating a more personalised, modern approach to training.
- It’s trackable – All our e-learning is fully SCORM compliant, giving you peace of mind that your learners’ compliance activity is completed. With an LMS this data is available at the click of a button.
How can we can help?
We understand it can be hard to engage learners with mandatory training. With our expertise in compliance e-learning design and experience though, working with household brands such as DFS, Travelodge and ASDA, we know what it takes to deliver modern, interactive and memorable compliance solutions:
- Custom e-learning content – We’ll work with you to create a creative and unique online compliance programme that caters to your organisational needs. A totally immersive learning experience that’s visually stunning and uses rich media from video to simulations and gamification.
- Totara LMS – Providing a detailed overview for tracking, monitoring and reporting on compliance training, Totara’s powerful learning management system does all the hard work for you.
- Off the shelf catalogues - Need an immediate solution to your compliance needs? Choose from one of our eight catalogues of fully customisable e-learning modules, which include topics such as Data protection, Health and Safety and Fire Safety.
"Being totally new to e-learning, we had to be hand held through it. But now compliance e-learning has just become the norm, with our audit team being particularly delighted with a clear audit trail for compliancy."
Sometimes you need content with sleek, high-end visuals combined with compelling learning design to produce the right business results. Our custom content team is acclaimed in our industry and ready to meet your bespoke needs regardless of the challenge.
We’re here to make sure that your e-learning journey is a success, and our lovely customers are happy to vouch for our services. Find out how they are succeeding with these e-learning case studies.
Back to top