Key benefits of induction training
An effective induction and onboarding programme is essential for that new starter to feel educated, confident and productive from day one on the job. It’s a critical part of L&D strategies in most leading organisations, but insufficient resources and inconsistent messaging are just a few issues that can make delivering successful induction training challenging and costly.
So, how can you ensure your first impressions are a positive one and that you deliver onboarding that encourages buy-in and efficiency?
Onboarding your employees with e-learning
Induction e-learning gives new staff a consistent message about your company culture and introduces them to your ways of working. It can also ensure compliancy and cover health and safety issues early on in your employee’s career.
Here’s why we believe using digital technologies to induct new employees is the way to go.
- Engage your new starters before they walk in the door – Using key messages around your company’s culture, values and vision ensures they get started on the right foot and can even help you to identify promising talent.
- Save time and budget – Once created e-learning is ready to go as soon as your new employee starts. There’s no waiting for busy staff to deliver training sessions, freeing up vital resources and budget.
- Provide flexibility – Thanks to our e-learning being built in HTML5, your e-learning content can be accessed from any device, anywhere. You can even make induction training available to staff before they start the job. Plus, new starters can re-visit content whenever and wherever they need to.
- Maintain consistency – Face-to-face training provided by different trainers can deliver inconsistent messaging. However, e-learning guarantees every new starter receives the information you want and they need. This way, you can rest assured they feel fully prepared and ready to start work.
How can we help?
We can help you deliver an engaging, inspirational and cost-effective induction and onboarding programme in one neat and fully digital package. Our invaluable knowledge has supported customers such as The City of London, House of Fraser and Jurys Inn to transform their induction programmes. Here’s more about where we can help you:
- Custom e-learning content – We work with you to create bespoke e-learning content that is structured, highly customised and immersive. An impactful onboarding experience your new starters will never forget, you can deliver unique training tailored to your organisation that utilises captivating rich media such as video, game mechanics and compelling visuals.
- Totara LMS – Gain trackable insight from your courses using a highly customised and learner driven LMS – flexible to your needs and dynamic enough to meet the expectations of all your new hires.
- Off the shelf catalogues - Choose from one of our eight catalogues of fully customisable e-learning modules, which include areas such as personal development, health and safety and data protection.
“We were looking for a partner, not just a supplier. We needed to work with someone we could trust to get it right, and the team were a great fit. They have helped us take a creative approach to the e-learning and deliver a solution that our learners have really engaged with.”
What is gamification and what does it really entail to make it work in organisational training environments? We help to drive tangible business results using effective game mechanics that are appropriate for your audience and subject matter.
Sometimes you need content with sleek, high-end visuals combined with compelling learning design to produce the right business results. Our custom content team is acclaimed in our industry and ready to meet your bespoke needs regardless of the challenge.
Back to top